Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

A Photo Update

Charlie Parker's House, Lower East Side, NYC
Miami, Florida
Millenium Park, Chicago, Illinois
Dingle Town, Ireland
The Rose of Tralee Festival: Tralee, Ireland
Temple Bar district: Dublin, Ireland.


It has been far too long since I last posted here. The amount of places I have gone in the two months are too numerous to write about extensively now. It would all seem too trite, or a reduction of the way it felt. I prefer to write in the moment. Instead, I have simply posted a few photos from Miami, Chicago, Dingle, Tralee, and Dublin. Once I download more images from my camera, I might add Salt Lake City, Detroit, and Ann Arbor. I feel like I say this too often, but I hope to make more regular posts in the coming weeks. However, first I must go to NYC for a long weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?