Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Pasadena Bound!

Hello! It's been a while since I have written a blog entry, and a lot has happened since my last post. CNU New England had its first full board meeting, which was a successful meeting of some of the best urbanists and urbanistas that the region has to offer. Also, after being rejected from the first three planning schools that I applied to, I was accepted at the University of Michigan, which is great because it was my first choice. I will be focusing on physical planning and urban design while studying in Ann Arbor. I especially look forward to the opportunites to learn from the catastrophes of Detroit. With so much stimuli, rest assured that this blog will stay active while I'm in school.

Now its on to Pasadena for my first CNU conference. I will offer a full review of CNU XIII, and my impressions of the ultimate polycentric city (LA) when I return!

Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?